Custom Blythe dolls, Offers
Noriko, custom oriental warrior Icy doll
Custom oriental warrior Icy doll, with “natural” skin tone, straight dark blue hair with bangs, and katana wound on the cheek.
NORIKO‘s parents were murdered when she was a child. When she was orphaned, she was taken in by a clandestine organization. This organization is dedicated to recruiting and training children with cruelty and harshness, so that in the future they will be lethal warriors, experts in martial arts, to whom they entrust all kinds of missions, all of them, outside of legality and ethics. Now, Noriko has discovered that those who recruited her were responsible for the death of her parents, and she seeks justice and freedom …
Availability: Only 1 left in stock
Many hours were invested in the NORIKO customization process (whose base is a Icy doll) and the following steps were carried out:
- Faceplate and backplate sanding, removing original makeup and shine.
- Carving of the nose, lips, chin, tear ducts, nasolabial and nasogenian folds.
- Make-up, and facial and body shading with quality pastels and / or watercolor pencils.
- Decorated eyelids and backplate with pastels and quality acrylic paint.
- Sealed with several layers of quality protective varnish.
- Articulated body (pure neemo type), which gives the doll greater body gestures.
- Realistic lash placement.
- Exchange of original chips for four more realistic pairs of eyes: two of them, printed, and the other two, hand-painted.
- Eyelid and gaze correction (elevation of both). And sleepy eyes.
- New pullrings, uniquely decorated, with resin, crystal, and metal beads.
- Treatment, cutting and styling of hair.
NORIKO will be delivered with the same outfit as the photographs (katana, included).
Take into account
- No refunds.
- Please, keep in mind that I have put a lot of dedication and care in every detail of this doll, but since it’s a hand-made work, it cannot be perfect, something that, on the other hand, makes it unique and special.
- In the same way, it’s a piece of craftsmanship, for collectors, that must be treated with care in order to keep it in good condition. It has not been created as a toy for children. If it is used for this purpose, it must be taken into account that its duration may be reduced.
- To make the change of eyes, and the lowering and raising of the eyelids, it is strongly advised to pull the strings, by the part closest to the head, instead of the pullrings. These are something rather aesthetic, and not one hundred percent functional. So if they are pulled, they could break. By doing it the other way, we ensure that the doll remains in good condition.
- Likewise, for a good maintenance of the condition of the doll, it’s advisable not to wet it and rub it. To fix the paint, a quality protective varnish has been used. It takes several layers of this product, and the paint should not deteriorate… But it’s preferable not to wet it, or scrub it, to ensure that it remains intact.
You have the option of paying for this doll in two, three or four installments. With the payment of the first installment, it would be reserved for you (and we would sign a contract for the peace of mind of both parties), and with the last, I would send it home. If you are interested in this form of payment, please send me a message.
Express shipping available
Express shipping option available for most parts of the world (delivery in approximately 2 to 5 days, after one or two days of order preparation).
If you are interested in this shipping option, ask me before placing your order, so that I can check if this shipment to your place of residence is possible, and calculate the cost for you.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.