In the GRETA customization process (based on a Blythe Fake), many hours were invested and the following steps were carried out:
- Faceplate and backplate sanding, removing original makeup and shine.
- Carving of the nose, lips, chin, tear ducts, dimples and philtrum.
- Shaping and placing of teeth.
- Makeup, facial and body shading with quality pastels and watercolor pencils.
- Decorated eyelids and backplate with pastels and quality acrylic paint.
- Sealed with several layers of quality protective varnish.
- Articulated body (pure neemo type), which gives the doll greater body gestures.
- Added a piece on the neck, to make it more articulate.
- Realistic lash placement.
- Exchange of original chips for four more realistic pairs of eyes: one of them, printed, and the other three, hand-painted.
- Eyelid and gaze correction (elevation of both). And sleepy eyes.
- New handles, uniquely decorated, with glass and metal beads.
- Hair treatment, cutting and styling
GRETA will be delivered with the same outfit as the photographs.