Many hours were invested in the customization process for ASHLETTE (whose base is an original Blythe Prima Dolly Ashlette) , and the following steps were performed:
- Faceplate and backplate sanding, removing original makeup and shine.
- Carving of the nose, lips, chin, tear ducts, and philtrum
- Shaping and placement of teeth.
- Makeup, and facial and body shading with pastels and quality watercolor pencils.
- Decorated eyelids and backplate.
- Sealed with several layers of quality protective varnish.
- Change of the stock body for an Obitsu 22 body, to provide the doll with greater body gestures.
- Addition of metallic piece (resistant and durable) in the neck, to make it more articulable.
- Realistic eyelash placement.
- Change of original chips for three pairs of realistic eyes and one fantasy.
- Correction of eyelids and gaze (elevation of both). And sleepy eyes.
- New pullrings, uniquely decorated, with resin, porcelain, glass, and metal beads.
- Hair treatment, cutting and styling.
ASHLETTE will be delivered with the same outfit as the photographs (teddy bear not included).